Saturday, September 18, 2010

Last of the American Girls

Greeeeeeen Day!! I LOVE them! They're such a great band. And they've been around for quite a while and they're still rocking. They go back to the 90s. Where my 90's kids at?! Haha. I heard their song "Last of the American Girls" such a long time ago, and I'm listening to it now again. I kinda forgot about this song. It's on their 21st Century Breakdown cd, which I sadly do not own :( I do have 3 songs from it, but this isn't one that I own in my iTunes. So that's why I forgot. I saw the video on tv a lot but I never heard it on the radio. So I thought I'd blog about it. If there's anyone out there who reads this who hasn't heard it yet, or just forgot about, then check it out now! I love the light in this video. When it's daylight, and then nighttime. It looks super cool! I was also happy to see the dancers in it, because not much rock videos that I've seen have dancers so it was cool that it had dancers. Even though, honestly, I didn't like their dance too much. Also, it's pretty cool when the girl is watching tv. And what is she watching on that tv? A Green Day video :)

No comments: