Monday, June 20, 2011

"Boy, you're an ALIEN!!"

"Kiss me Ki-Ki-Kiss me! Infect me with your loving Fill me with your poison
Take me Ta-Ta-Take me! I wanna be a victim Ready for abduction
Boy, you're an alien! Your touch so foreign
It's supernatural, extra terrestrial"
-"ET" by Katy Perry
I am absolutely obsessed with this song. I listen to it over and over and over again. It is for sure one of my favorite songs of the year.  I definitely think it's one of Katy Perry's best songs. I don't the video is good, but the song is amazing! It's a metaphorical love song, where she compares her boy to an alien. Sounds a bit strange, right? But the lyrics make sense, and I think they're wonderful. The beat sounds like t.A.T.u.'s "All The Things She Said", it's extremely similar. But the melodies are different. "E.T." is such a great song, I'm so incredibly in love with it! I like the version without Kanye West better though. I like his raps, but he just seems so extra and un-needed in it. The version without him flows way better. I can't stop listening to this song!! :)

No comments: