Sunday, June 5, 2011

Why you gotta park by me?

Sometimes when I go somewhere, I'll park in a spot towards the back where not many cars are parked. And if my parking turns out to be bad, then I just shrug it off and think "If it's too bad, then no one will park by me". If I do think that someone will need the spots beside me, I will fix my parking so I won't be an inconsiderate parker. But if I honestly think no one will have to park there, I'll just let it be. So then when I come back to my car and see that someone actually did park beside my horribly parked car, I wonder, Why in the world would someone park next to this?! I just don't understand. There's all these empty spots and they picked the one beside me when my parking sucks. *sigh* I just don't get it. I won't park beside a badly parked car, but I guess some people don't mind at all!

No comments: