Thursday, June 30, 2011

Takers

I really wanted to see this movie when it came out. I missed it in theaters but a friend rented it so we watched it together. And I really liked this movie. First of all let me say, the cast was amazing. The most gorgeous cast I've ever seen in a movie. Seriously. Whoever decided to put all these sexy men in a movie together is a genius!! So much eye candy. Yummy. I loved every single one of them.
Anyway, I really liked this movie. And I don't want to spoil too much of it, but it does not have a happy ending. It's a pretty sad movie. Because it's realistic. And I love when movies are realistic. So for me, I thought it was great. I was happy that finally someone made a movie about thieves that was realistic and showed what could happen instead of everything going perfectly and everyone ending up being rich. Even though it was sad to see the beautiful men get hurt, I really enjoyed watching this movie. I really want to watch it again! I think this movie is fantastic.

No comments: