Thursday, June 16, 2011

THOR

Back in May I went to the movies to see Thor. When my friends invited me, I did not know it was 3D. I don't like 3D movies. They mess with my eyes and mind..... Anyway, so we go to the movies and I get nervous when I'm handed the 3D glasses. But I saw the movie anyway. And I'm really glad that I went to go see it. If I knew before hand it was 3D I wouldn't have went. But in the end I'm glad I did. This movie was very entertaining. It definitely kept all of my attention. And the 3D wasn't too bad. It was definitely what made the movie. Without the 3D, it wouldn't have been as effective. The visuals would just have been weird without it. Also, Thor is a very handsome man. Very. The character's outfits made me giggle a bit, but they weren't too bad. The magical world where the lived was very over the top extravagant, but it worked because of the 3D. So overall, I would say this is a pretty cool movie. It was definitely entertaining.

No comments: