Saturday, July 23, 2011

S S S and M M M

"I may be bad but I'm perfectly good at it!
Sex in the air I don't care I love the smell of it!
Sticks and stones may break my bones
but chains and whips excite me!"
-S&M by Rihanna
 
S&M is a great song. I love it. It's absolutely fantastic. I personally think the remix with Britney Spears is way way better. First of all, I love Britney Spears. She's amazing. Secondly, her verse has great lyrics. Rihanna's verse that was replaced wasn't very good or interesting. It was unnecessary. And also, Britney brought the S&M to the song S&M. Her verse is actually sexual, unlike Rihanna's. I don't even listen to the original anymore. I have the remix and that's what I'm used to. So when I hear the original on the radio, I really miss Britney in it. I think Rihanna and Britney are both such great artists and I love that they worked together on this song. It's a great song for both of them. I like it like it come on!

No comments: