Sunday, July 31, 2011

You put your arms around me and I'm home

"You put your arms around me 
and I believe that it's easier for you to let me go. 
You put your arms around me and I'm home."
-Arms by Christina Perri
 
The first time I heard this song was when I was driving home one day. The guy on the radio got a request for Christina Perri and I thought he was going to play Jar Of Hearts. But instead he played a different song. He played Arms. And I fell so deep in love with it. It is absolutely fantastic. It's a love song and some of the lyrics are very meaningful. The melody is gorgeous. It is such a beautiful song! One of the best I've heard this year. And I like that it's talking about arms. Because sometimes, all you really need is a hug. To be in someone's arms is a great feeling.

No comments: