Wednesday, May 4, 2011

August

I watched August some time ago. Why? Because it has Josh Hartnett in it and I have a ginormous crush on him. So I rented it without really knowing much about it. I don't care what a movie is about as long as it has him in it ♥  So let me just say, Damn he looks good in this movie. I mean he looks good in every movie, but in this one especially. His character had so many tattoos, which I am a huge fan of. So Josh Hartnett inked? Ummm...sexyyyyy.
Okay I'll stop talking about him now. I'll get to the actual movie part. I didn't understand it. Nope, I just didn't get it. All I understood was that Josh's character and his brother owned a business and they had 4 weeks before something bad happened. I have absolutely no idea what their business did. Or how they got so much money. Or why they were rapidly failing. Or what was going to happen when those four weeks ended. This movie just made no sense to me. I was so confused. So I recommend this movie to Josh Hartnett fans. Because, well you know. Also I recommend to people in business careers because you might understand what was going on.


No comments: