Sunday, May 1, 2011

I hate it when a Facebook message notification disappoints me

So I'm on the internet doing whatever it is that I'm doing. And of course I have a Facebook tab opened. So I'd doing whatever, and I see a number pop up on the Facebook tab. I'm currently in a conversation with someone, so I think it's them and then I eagerly go to reply to it. I click on it, and I see that the message is from someone else. Not the person I was waiting for a message from. Disappointment! I'll still talk to that other person, no problem! But still...you know how nice it is when you see a message from that one person...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thats extremly selfish. something child would say. u should considr those other ppls feelings. im sure ur not the one they really want to talk to to. srsly

Diana said...

Um I guess you missed the part where I said "I'll still talk to that other person, no problem!"
In this post, I'm not saying I hate talking to people on facebook. I'm saying I hate it when I think it's one specific person and then it's not that exact person. I don't mind talking to whoever else, trust me, I'm a very talkative person :) I'm specifically talking about the moment when I'm wrong about guessing who sent the message.