Friday, May 20, 2011

Jumper

Wow I wish I could teleport. OMG my life would be amazing. Seriously, I think about this many many times in my life. So when I watched Jumper, the whole entire movie I sat there wishing I could teleport.*sigh* If only I had that ability... Anyway, on to the movie. It's interesting. I like Hayden Christiansen and Rachel Bilson. They were so cute together, just saying. I did not however understand why the hell Samuel L Jackson had white hair. His beard was black, but the hair on the top of his head was white. It looked ridiculous. Seriously, who's idea was that?!
I thought this movie was pretty cool! The whole teleporting thing was awesome!! He went to some really amazing places.  The action wasn't that fantastic in my opinion, but overall it had a cool effect. This movie was fun to watch, and I do recommend it!


No comments: