Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Candy is super unhealthy and makes you fat

Did I really just type that as the title?
Yes. Yes I did.
Because it's true! I might as well say it.
Because Halloween just occured a while ago, many people might have lots of candy in their possession. I know I do. I went trick or treating and I got me so much candy. This time of year is the ONLY time I allow myself to eat a lot of candy. Don't get me wrong, every now and then I like to enjoy a Snickers or some other chocolate. By every now and then, I really mean VERY occasionaly. I'm not a candy-eater. I HATE eating unhealthy food. Some of it tastes good, so occassionaly I'll eat it. But I do not eat it often. I couldn't eat junk food all the time, I can't do that to my body :)
So what I'm trying to say in this blog post, is that candy is very bad for you. But it is a holiday, so enjoy a few pieces of yummy candy. But don't go overboard. And seriously, don't eat it all the time!!

No comments: