Thursday, September 30, 2010

I got my hair did

After quite a while, I went and got my roots dyed. I am now almost broke, but my hair is something I happily drop cash for.

Before:


After:


It was much needed! I look natural now :D In the after picture, I know the roots on my bangs look darker, but that's just because of the shadow/lighting. It ends up like that on quite alot of pictures.
As you can see, I'm a natural brunette. Yea, I'm legit! My hair is darkkk. But I've been lightening it for the past 2 years!
So now I am 100% BLONDE!!
I wish I was a natural blonde. Oh how I envy those natural blondes out there...grr...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love both , keep your hair in this tall its look nice..
Btw cool shirt.

(mad)

Diana said...

Thanks! haha I love that shirt, it's one of my favorites!

AFIxFFTL said...

Diana and her blonde hair... Haha. It's pretty, though. I'm glad it's all blonde again. =D I'm excited to see what you do with it next, more importantly.

Diana said...

Thanks! Haha you know I love blonde hair!! I'm excited for what's next too, but I know I'll always be most satisfied with it as a blonde!