Friday, October 1, 2010

It's OCTOBER!!

Yes, It's October. This makes me super happy and kinda sad. Because Halloween is my favorite holiday!! I am so excited for it :)   But the part that makes me a little sad is that this is the month when it gets cold where I live. If you know anything about me, you know that I despise the cold weather. It is my arch enemy. I literally loathe being cold. I just hate how it feels. I feel it on my skin and in my bones and it's just everywhere and I can't escape it! Even in my room I have to freeze because of our damn heating/air conditioning system. And also, I hate wearing a lot of clothes. That might sound strange, but my style consists of things like halter tops, booty shorts, mini skirts, tube tops, etc. Basically I like to show some skin. In winter I can't do that. I hate how it feels to have so much clothes on; all the layers and layers of fabric surrounding me. My main goal in life is to move somewhere with my ideal temperatures. Anyway, enough ranting. I'm ridiculously excited for Halloween!! I'm currently in the process of getting a costume :D  There's an insane amount of possibilities, I just don't know what to choose! It's a hard hard decision.

No comments: