Sunday, October 10, 2010

10-10-10

Today is October 10, 2010. It's 10-10-10 today. How cool is that? I know I get too excited about interesting dates like this, but seriously, it's really awesome!! It's not everyday that this happens, you know! It's 8 pm right now and I just realized it. I'm a little late. I looked at my Jimi clock and saw that it said it was 10/10. Then it hit me, that it's not only October 10, it's October 10, 2010!! So the date is 10/10/10. If I was in school, I'd so happily write those three 10's on every paper that I wrote on. Not that I wanted to be in school today. I had a really good day today. It was a good 10/10/10. This date will not happen again in my lifetime. And the same triple number date will only happen two more times in my lifetime. I remember the very first one, 01/01/01. I was so amazed. And now we're on the number 10. This date of ten ten ten makes me super happy :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I receive SMS for that ^_^
Thnx for this note (miss date hunter) hehe

(mad)

Diana said...

Haha you're welcome!

Unknown said...

Hi, I absolutely love your blog, you are also very pretty! keep up with the great work:)

can you check out my blog/or follow it at

vyile.blogspot.com


thanks,
Shelly :)

Diana said...

Thank you so much!!