Saturday, October 9, 2010

Katy Perry likes daisy dukes and skin tight jeans

The teenage years. *sigh* I don't even know what to say about it. But I can say that most teenagers have a dream. And some are really really huge. And some are really really naughty. Like Katy Perry's. According to this song, her teenage dream was to fall in love with a guy, runaway to California, get drunk, dance, party, and have a *cough* fun night with this guy. Fun night, get it? heehee. Now I don't know if this was really her dream when she was a teenager. I'm not putting words into her mouth. That's just my interpretation of this song. And I do love this song. I can't relate. Not at all. My dreams consist of things like being a mega famous movie star, magically growing 5 inches and being a Victoria's Secret model, moving to a house on the beach....you know, stuff like that. I'm just ridiculously un-romantic, but that's just me. Seriously I don't understand how girls my age can be all like, "omg I love you boyfriend you're so perfect I don't want to be a second with out you because my heart aches for you and I can just cry you up a river with all of my feelings when you're not holding my hand blah blah blah." They're teenagers, it's like, what do they know? I don't think love is simple. And I definitely don't think going out with the cute guy on the soccer team for 2 weeks and texting each other all day in class is love. So therefore, I don't agree with this song's idea, or theme. But it makes a good song! I love this song. And it's just a fun song. I like the part that says "Don't ever look back" That right there can be applied to many things. Not just young love.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your way thinking , you are great girl..
Nice topic.
(mad)

Diana said...

Thank you!!