Sunday, October 17, 2010

I wasn't going for tiger nails, but this sure reminds me of that

So I absolutely loved having this on my nails. I think it's one of my best french manis so far! I'm trying to get more creative with them. Lately, I've been in love with my La Colors Art Deco polishes. Stripes are so much fun!
 These are the polishes I used:
Unfortunately, this mani chipped like a bitch. It was completely gone in about 3-4 days. The orange did not hold at all! The very next day, huge chunks were missing. I wish I was exaggerating, but it completely chipped off. It didn't even last 5 days. When I sat down to do my next mani, I didn't even use nail polish remover to get rid of this one. There were maybe 4 nails that had some polish left, and I just picked it right off. I loved this and wish it lasted longer. Oh well at least I have this picture!

2 comments:

A & C said...

That is so cute!! Too bad it chipped :(
(I'm a new follower)

thefashionspot.blogspot.com

Diana said...

Thanks so much!!! :)