Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Actual real spiral curls in my hair! This is rare.

My hair is curly! Real spiral curls. It's amazing. I'm in love. 
So me and one of my best friends Ana went to a game together, so of course we had to get ready together. I went to her house and she did my hair. Now, let me just say, I freaking LOVE it when Ana does my hair. She can do amazing things with it! She can curl my hair perfectly. I can never curl my hair. It never works, my hair never holds the curl. But she can do it. I don't know if it's her skill, her products, or maybe she has some secret trick. But she can turn my stick straight hair that can't hold anything into perfect spirals. This time she put it up into a ponytail and it was absolutely gorgeous. I got so many compliments and I told everyone who did my hair that day :)

No comments: