Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Bath & Body Works Candles


I love Bath&BodyWorks. That store is simply awesome. I love all of their scents, their lotions and shower gels and lipgloss and....candles?
Yes, they sell candles. Now I always thought that the whole selling candles thing was so out of place. I mean, it's a beauty store. It's a bath products store. So how does selling candles makes sense? Selling candles among soap?
So I always skipped on the candle section. But one day, my mom started buying their candles. They sell for $20, which is alot for one candle. Even though it's super huge. And amazing smelling. So she always bought them on a 50% off sale. So she got two for $20. Now, we have about 3 of these candles in our house. And let me tell you, oh they are quite lovely. They smell amazazing! well, duh, it's Bath&BodyWorks, they have THE best fragrances! And the scent fills up the space but isn't too overpowering. It's just a nice pleasant, right-amount of a wonderful fragrance. My favorite one is the Island Nectar. It smells soooooo goooood! And the candles are pretty big. They last quite a long time. I have no idea how many times you can light one until it's completely gone.
I've never really been one to like candles before this. I mean, after all, I do have a small fear of fire. So I would never light candles. But one day I lit one of these, and even though I burned my finger nail, I managed to light it up and it was so pleasant after I did. It was so calming and relaxing....oh how I love these candles. I would love to have a candle lit in my room, but it would make me so paranoid. I'm not a fire person. But these candles are slowly making me a candle person. :)

No comments: