Thursday, October 7, 2010

Wingled Eyeliner

Ta da! I present to you: the one and only classic winged eyeliner! Look at that beauty!
Okay maybe I got a little carried away. But seriously, this look never fails! Wait, I take that back. It can fail. If you screw it up. So please don't okay? I see too many girls walking around my high school with their eyeliner stretched out past their eyebrows. To them I ask, WHY?
But for those of us that know what we're doing while we're holding makeup up to our face, the winged liner never fails.
On my photo here, you can see that I didn't wing out my liner too far. It doesn't go past my eyebrows! :)  It has a curve and a tiny flick at the end. I've done it more winged before, but this is how I did it today. And I really like it alot. The term "winged eyeliner" doesn't have to mean really-crappy-liner-way-too-far-past-eyebrows-looking-a-mess.

No comments: