Thursday, October 14, 2010

Rockstar Day makeup

So another Homecoming day was theme day, our theme being music, the seniors had rock. So we got to dress up like rockstars. Super fun! So my makeup had to be super awesome. So this is what I decided to do. I think it turned out great! I put on black shadow on my lids, pink in the crease and then blended it all together. It ended up turned into a silver-black and a purple-pink. But it was fantastic! I also had black liner on my lower lashes. And of course, I drew on stars with liquid eyeliner. It was amazing, I loved having those stars on my face! Kat von D is amazing. I know she's not a rockstar, but she definitely has the look!  I also had light pink lipstick on. It was so much fun looking like a rockstar. I should definitely do more fun makeup like this. Or just randomly draw stars on my face :)

No comments: