Monday, October 18, 2010

Aussie 3 Minute Miracle!!!

And now I present to you....the most amazing and effective conditioner....I've ever used:
 The Aussie 3 Minute Miracle. AKA amazing hair in a bottle.
I can not explain just how much I love this product right here. It's literally a MIRACLE. It works on my dry, damaged, straw-like hair. It makes my hair crazy soft. I just keep running my fingers through my hair after using this. My hair has never been this soft before. When I'm in the shower, rinsing it from my hair, my hair is soft already. When my hair is wet, it feels pretty coarse. But after this, it's incredibly soft. And it smells amazing. It has such a great fragrance. And it's less than $4 in my Walmart. Could this product be any more PERFECT?? It's my favorite hair product

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thnx 4 sharing , we will try..

(mad)

Diana said...

You're welcome! Thanks for reading!!