Wednesday, October 20, 2010

I'm getting excited for Halloween!

I'm getting excited for my favorite holiday! It's disappointing that it's on Sunday night. Boo :(  But I'm still going trick or treating!! And one of my friends is having a party on Saturday! :D I'm so excited!! I hate the fall, so this is the one day that makes it better!! I ordered the cutest costume online and I'm so excited for it to get here. It will be my best costume so far. I'm going to have A BLAST on halloween weekend! oh em geez :)

2 comments:

A & C said...

I'm sad that its on sunday too :( Still celebrating though!

thefashionspot.blogspot.com

Diana said...

Of course me too! It'll still be fun. I feel really bad for all the little kids, though, who have to go to bed early so they can't trick or treat too much