Saturday, October 2, 2010

You're the ILLEST

"Find me in the dark, I'll be in the stars
Find me in your heart, I'm in need of your love"

"Your Love" - Nicki Minaj
I never thought I'd like anything by Nicki Minaj. I am not a fan. But when I heard the song "Your Love" I thought it was so sweet and catchy, and I loved it. Then I found out that it was Nicki's song and I was so surprised. Because I think this song is really good! I've been so in love with it since. I love the melody and the beat and the vocals. It's just such a catchy flowy song. When I saw the video, I fell more into love with it. The video is inspired by an Asian culture. I want to say Japanese, but it might be Chinese, so I'll just stick with Asian so that way I'm correct. In the video, Nicki dresses up as a geisha and a samurai. She looks so pretty! She has different wigs on too, and her makeup is flawless. The video uses lots of fabric and it looks stunning when it flowing all around her. In the video, Nicki likes her karate instructor, but she's not the only one. All the other girls like him too, especially this one other girl who I do not like at all. So the chick gets jealous and challenges Nicki to a fight. Nicki loses, and dies. What I love about the scene where she dies is that the blood was represented by a red piece of fabric. And I just love that use of cloth in this whole video! And that girl that killed Nicki is ugly and doesn't have a chance with the guy anyway!! Sorry, just had to say that...
I give this video 5 stars!
WATCH IT HERE!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool video
Thnx 4 sharing

(mad)

Diana said...

You're welcome! Glad you liked it!