Saturday, October 23, 2010

Tired of bangs in your face?

If your bangs are long enough, then you might constantly be annoyed by them. You know, when they get all up in yo face and stuff. So here's a cute and simple hairstyle for your long bangs.
1. Part your bangs. Middle, left side, right side, wherever you want.
2. If you want to use hair products, get hair gel, spray, serum, or creme and smooth down your bangs with it. Don't put too much product, or your hair might get to looking a bit greasy.
3. Brush your other hair, not including your bangs, back away from your ears.
4. Grab all of your bangs on which ever side you start, and pull them to the side of your face, right to your ears.
5. Hold up your other hair and pin or clip your bangs right above or behind your ears, depending on how long your bangs are.
6. Cover the clip with your other hair by placing it over the tucked away bangs.
That's it! And hair spray if you'd like :)

So it's super simple. This is the first time I've written out directions for doing hair, so I hope it made sense!

That picture was taken last month, before I got my roots dyed and my bangs cut :/

2 comments:

Camilla said...

you look awesome! cant wait for halloween to come as well!

following!
Come take a look at my blog if you like ;)

www.thecheapdiamonds.com

Diana said...

It's my favorite holiday!

Thank you SO MUCH!! :)