Thursday, August 26, 2010

How I Got My Naturally Straight Hair To Have Slight Curls/Waves

In the evening, I washed my hair and put Beyond The Zone Thick Enuff Thickening Mousse in it after letting it towel dry a bit. Then I sprayed Garnier Fructis Style Wonder Waves Wave Enhancing Spray all over it. I let it air dry a tiny bit more. Then I put my hair in two buns on each side of my hair. Then more wave enhancing spray. Then I went to sleep. It was very uncomfortable. .

Ignore how my face looks absolutely terrible, okay? I had no makeup on, and I already took out my contacts. yay for nerdy glasses! =)
And the result:


In the morning I took out the buns and sprayed more wave enhancing spray. And then I sprayed all of it with Dove Damage Therapy Flexible Hold Hairspray.
And ta da that was what I did!! It kinda worked. My hair is super stubborn and doesn't curl at all! So this is probably the best I can do.
=)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice curly hair (Diana)
Did you wear your glasses directly when wake up look tired n need sleep hehe kidding, i love your natural face , you have nice skin.

(mad)

Diana said...

Haha no I wear my glasses before I go to sleep.
Thank you!!