Saturday, February 26, 2011

Angels & Demons

The sequel to The Da Vinci Code is Angels & Demons. In the book series, it's actually the first. But the movie was created after Da Vinci Code, so therefore, it is the sequel. I actually like Da Vinci Code better. This movie is good too, but I just think Da Vinci Code is way more interesting. I think it's definitely worth watching! But if you must only watch one, I say go with Da Vinci Code.
Alot of this movie didn't make sense to me. I love a good twist in a movie, but in this one it just left me wondering "why?".
I did like how it showed the Vatican. My teacher said that the info in this movie was accurate. So it was cool to see how the Pope is chosen and what they do. And their outfits! haha 
Overall, I think this movie is good. Just good. I'm not crazy about it.

No comments: