Friday, February 18, 2011

Nelly's dream

"So I travel back, down that road. Will she come back? No one knows. I realize it was only just a dream"
"I was at the top and now it's like I'm in the basement, number one spot now she found her a replacement"
"I'm tryin to get my Usher on but I can't let it burn"
"If you ever loved somebody put your hands up! And now they're gone and you wish you could give them everything"
-Nelly, Just A Dream
This song is fantastic. My favorite Nelly song for sure! He is one of my favorite rappers, and I love this song so much. I think it's really beautiful. It's a sad love song with great lyrics. The melody is so pleasant and just flows so well. I imagine this song being played in a convertible car driving down a road alongside an ocean view with the sun shining.
I don't know what happened to the other side of his jacket in that picture...maybe in his dream he only had one sleeve?
I find the video confusing. I don't understand why the car is floating in the air...but hey we get to see Nelly so we really shouldn't complain! :)

No comments: