Friday, February 25, 2011

Da Vinci Code

I recently watched The Da Vinci Code again. We talked about it in my Art History class, so I rented it from Blockbuster. We actually watched it in class but I was absent that first day they watched it. Then the next day when they watched the end, I went to sleep because I forgot how it ended and I didn't want to ruin the ending for myself. yay for sleeping in class!! :)
I really like this movie. I thought it was very interesting. I love mysteries, and this was a pretty cool one. I never read the book, so I don't know how it compares. But this movie is great if you ask me. The Holy Grail theory is actually very interesting! And the art and locations are beautiful! I definitely tell everyone to check out this movie if you haven't already!! I don't really want to get into it too much, because it's kinda a bit complicated plot, so just watch it for yourself!

No comments: