Wednesday, February 2, 2011

I hate it when I don't realize my makeup is dried out

So I'm in a rush because I overslept. I put on some makeup, but I don't have time to do my eyeliner and mascara. The two most important eye makeup products. So I put a mascara and a liquid eyeliner in my makeup bag and leave. I get to school, and I have time to finish my makeup. I go to put on my liquid liner and it's completely dry. After I do one eye. So one eye has ugly looking liner and the other has none because it was completely dry. I mean, the liquid liner was a solid. So I try to wipe off that one eye's liner but seeing as I don't have makeup remover or a tissue it was difficult. Then I go to put on my mascara. Just to discover it's dry and empty. I can barely get any on my lashes, and I like to put on a lot of mascara!! It flakes all over my cheeks because it was dry. I had no other mascara or liquid liner in my makeup bag. So that's what I had to use. My makeup looked horrible today. =(

No comments: