Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Silver Mercedes

NUMBER TEN
This is another Pure Ice polish. I really like this brand as you can tell by now. This color is Silver Mercedes and I think it's a gorgeous color. The silver looks really metallic and shines like crazy!! It's awesome. The polish itself was really thick and kinda lumpy, so I only put on one coat, but it was enough to get this great color!


So I have made it through 10 of my nail polishes! And it only took me 29 days. So that's 10 polishes in about a month! I stayed dedicated and did not wear any of them for more than 3 days :) I have 74 nail polishes, so I feel really good that I actually put some of them to good use! I'd like to go through all of them, that would be fun :) I don't know if I'd blog about that though. I mean, who really cares what nail polish I'm wearing? It's for myself really. Blogging about them would help me keep up with which ones I've already worn. But that would be alot alot of posts about just nail polishes. But I made it through 10! I'm definitely going for another 10.

No comments: