Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Brunette.

I am a brunette. My friend Treasure dyed my hair for me. I bought a box dye from CVS and Walgreens (CVS only had one left, and it was on sale too!). I got the Natural Instincts dye from Clairol. The color is Navajo Bronze, light caramel brown. We left it on for 17 minutes so it would be darker.
I'm sad that I'm not blonde anymore, but I do like this color. It is a semi-permanent dye so it will wash out. I've had it for a week now, and it's getting lighter. Which makes me sad because now I just want dark hair. In 4 weeks, I'm going to dye it again, but I'm going to try a different brand.
So, yea. I'm a brunette. It's been a long time since I've seen myself with brown hair. It was hard to get used to at first. But I did this for the health of my hair, so I think it's worth it =)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW you look cute in all the ways..
(mad)

Diana said...

Thank you so much!

Brittany said...

I just found this while googling that color of hair dye. How blonde were you? I'm blonde, too, and I'm worried about pink showing up from the red tint of the dye. I have dirty blonde hair with light natural highlights.

Diana said...

You can see how blonde I was by clicking on the "Hair" label and just scrolling down some. You'll come across pictures where I was blonde before dying it this color. This dye did not make my hair pink. However, when it was washing out it looked redish/orangish...which I really hated! So then I dyed it black haha.