Wednesday, April 14, 2010

At home sick again...

Hey.
It's around 8 30 in the morning on Wednesday. Usually, at this time, I would be at school. But I'm at home today. Sick to my stomach again. While I was doing my makeup, I felt sharp pains in my lower abdomen (I would say stomach, but that's technically the organ, so I'll say abdomen to avoid confusion). It hurts!! I asked my mom to stay home, and she didn't want me to because she thinks I miss school too much. I have 4 absences for the whole year. There's 180 days in the school year, which ends next month. So see I have missed a tiny amount of school. So anyway, she let me stay home. Thanks Mommy!! It sucks because today is an early-release day at school. So I would get out at 1. Which is always fun. But instead I'm at home blogging about how much I'm suffering from this pain right now. But I hate school, so I'm not complaining about not going. It was just bad timing, I guess. Finally a fun day at school and then bleah. Oh well. I hope I feel better soon. I feel like shit right now. I don't think I'll sleep though, it hurts too much to let me fall asleep. Okay, I'm done complaining now.

No comments: