Sunday, April 11, 2010

Get up out of my face!


Hey Hey Hey
I've been listening to Mariah Carey's "Up Out My Face" so many times the past week or two. I got the video free on iTunes a while back. I really like it! I love how it's all red and white so it looks like a Target commercial. I love the song, I think it's so catchy! I love the lyrics too. Especially "If we were two lego blocks even the Harvard University graduating class of 2010 couldn't put us back together again." Haha I LOVE that!! This song is a breakup song, of course. It seems to me like Mariah Carey has so many songs about breaking up..I love Mariah Carey!! So much :) The only thing I don't like about the video is Nicki Minaj..but it's still a good video. The song on the album doesn't have her in it, so I love that a lot more. Also the end part where the people are drumming isn't part of the song, but it is on the album as a reprise. I've watched the video so many times and listened to the song over and over again. I LOVE it! <3

No comments: