Saturday, April 17, 2010

Baking Cookies

Hey Hey Hey
So right now I am baking cookies. My mom hates buying cookie dough and refuses to do it because I can't cook and she doesn't want to make them herself. But recently me and 2 of my friends baked cookies at her house. So now that I've seen and participated in baking cookies, I'm feeling confident to bake some. After an argument, I convinced my mom to buy cookie dough. So yesterday she bought some. And today, right now, I am baking them. They are the kind where they come in little cubes and you just put them on the cookie sheet. I baked them for 17 minutes but they're still not done yet. So now they are back in the oven and I'm waiting for them to be done. And then I'll eat them!! I'm so excited. I really want cookies. They'll be really tasty I hope. They're chocolate chip. YUMMY!! =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love cooker girl hehe

(mad)

PrincessDiana said...

Haha doesn't every guy??