Saturday, April 24, 2010

PROM

Oh em geez. Prom is today. In a few hours. Yep. PROM.
I'm excited to get my dance on!!! And I'm excited to see everyone looking pretty all dressed up. Because not many kids dress nice at my school. I'm kinda nervous though, because today is a stormy day. There was a tornado pass my town, so it's still wet here, and I'll be on 5 inch heels, I don't want to slip!! It's a BAD storm!! I'm also nervous because my stomach hurts. But all the excitement will make me feel better later on tonight!
So I just got my hair dyed. I'm all 100% blonde again :) Yep, I was in another town while my town had the really bad weather pass through. But I think a round 2 is coming... :(
My friend is going to come over in about an hour maybe, and I will do her makeup and my makeup and then we'll put on our dresses and get ready! Yay! We're both meeting our prom dates at the prom. Yea, I know that's not the traditional way to do it, but they don't have cars and they're our friends so no need to overdo the whole thing.
Prom is a major part of high school so I know this will be an important night I'll remember forever!
That being said, I'm ready to get my dance on dance on get my get my dance on!!!

No comments: