Tuesday, April 13, 2010

HUSH!!!

Hey Hey Hey!
So another song that I'm in love is.....
"Hush Hush" by The Spill Canvas.
Great band name, don't you think?
This song is from their album No Really, I'm Fine. Which is an amazing album by the way. I'm seriously very happy that I have it. (Thanks Treasure!) All of the song are so freaking great. I can't think of one that I don't even slightly dislike. So of course it's hard to talk about just this one song..But it's one of the first ones I listened to and immediately loved it. So I think it's a good pick.
So this song is about a possible cheating girlfriend. It's in direction to the girlfriend. The guy thinks she is cheating on him, but doesn't have proof. "I see those hush hush looks you give when you're talking to him" He can tell that she doesn't want the other guy to say anything in case he reveals that they were together. Well that's how I interpret it. "Your heart is charcoal smoking black, why don't you just tie the mattress to your back?" Ouch!! Yes, he's pretty pissed at his girlfriend...

2 comments:

AFIxFFTL said...

Love, love, love, love, love *1,000,000,000! I'm so happy you like them! They're so amazing and talented!

PrincessDiana said...

I'm happy I like them too! That cd is just such GREAT music. It's one of those albums that when I listen to one song, and the next one comes on, I have to listen to that whole song, so I end up listening to the whole album!