Friday, April 2, 2010

Bleu tip nails!

Hey Hey Hey!
So I made my nails look super cute!!
I love using different shades of the same color on my nails. This mani is really cute. I used a lighter blue on my nails, then painted the tips with a darker blue.


This is the China Glaze polish I used. I don't know the name of it, since I lost the sticker with the name on it. In the bottle it is sparkly. On my nails, it's not nearly that sparkly. But it's still a gorgeous color. Took too long to dry. But I did put so many coats of it on...


This is the Sally Girl polish I used. 2 coats. The first coat was horrible!! This is the best picture I got of this polish. It doesn't even look like that in real life. It's waaaay lighter. Oh well...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice nails color

PrincessDiana said...

Thanks!