Tuesday, April 6, 2010

I have some bad news..

...that won't really matter that much to blog about cuz hardly anyone reads my blog...Thank you Treasure so much for reading and commenting....I truly appreciate it a ginormous amount...to any other readers, if you're out there...comment to let me know you read my blog so I can thank you too....anyways on to the bad news.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I broke my camera.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I'm pretty sure it's gone. It's a really bad camera. And it's had many problems for a while now. I dropped it less than 3 feet and it landed on a pile of wires on carpet softly. But I guess that was enough damage to top it off and bring it's life to an end. It was seriously not a bad fall. I've dropped it on way harder grounds before and nothing. But I guess the mini problems just added up.
.
.
I'M LOOKING AT THE BRIGHT SIDE
.
.
I've wanted a new camera for a while!!! And now I can finally buy myself a new one. It will take a while for me to save up my money. But I know I can do it because a camera is so important to me.
.
So no pictures so quite for while. I will still make videos. My brother and my dad both have good cameras. So I will make videos. But no pictures. :(

No comments: