Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Coastal Scents : Purple and blue

Hey Hey Hey!
Today I do my makeup. And I think it's uber cool. I go to school. I feel nauseas. Alot. Very nauseas. Okay, I'm scared now. I call my mom around 8 30. My mom picks me up. I come home. Put on pjs. Get in bed. Blog.
Well anyway, my point is I'm so proud of my cool makeup and I didn't get to show it off. But I hate school, why am I complaining?
So here it is:


I used a purple shade on my lids, then a purple pencil liner on my botton lashes. Then I went around my eye, and the liner, with a teal blue shade. The colors don't show up very well on the pictures. The blue was pretty light too. It had a hard time showing up on top of the purple. I know that if I used it wet it would show up great, but this was before school and I had 10 minutes to do all of my makeup. So yea, I was in a rush.
I love how it looks! The colors go great together. And I love how the botton lashes have 2 lines of color. Awesome, right?

Hey if you're reading this, leave me a comment okay?

No comments: