Monday, March 29, 2010

Yea, I've got Sexy Curves

Sexy Curves mascara, that is!
And well...maybe...hmm..
That's not what this post is about! It's about Rimmel London's mascara called Sexy Curves.
I was kinda reluctant to buy this. I've only had one other Rimmel mascara and I hated it. So I only bought this one cuz it was on sale and I kinda wanted to try it anyway. The brush is super cool!!

And look at that metallic purple packaging.

This mascara doesn't curl my lashes though. But I wasn't expecting it too, so I'm not disappointed! Actually I'm the opposite of disappointed. This mascara is better than I thought it would be!! It doesn't do what it says it will (give your lashes sexy curves) but I'm not that much into super curly lashes anyway. Mine almost never curl, so it's just something I live without. It doesn't lengthen or volumize either, but I still think it's a good mascara. Not great, but good. I love applying it. The brush is awesome and it feels cool. I love that the brush is plastic. It's good at separating my lashes. Which I love. No clumps at all!! =) It looks like I have more lashes!
So yea, I like this mascara!

2 comments:

AFIxFFTL said...

You're kinda making me want to try this mascara, because the brush is so intriguing. I've never used a funky shaped brush before, and now I feel like I must sometime soon. Shame on you! Haha.
Is this the mascara you've been using lately?

PrincessDiana said...

You should get it! I recommend it =) It's really fun! The brush is off the chain. It's so easy too, especially the tip of it, it's great for the inner and outer corners of my eyes.
Yep I used it all this week! I think I used it all last week but I'm not sure..