Thursday, March 25, 2010

Smiley Face nails with Claire's polish

Hey Hey Hey!
On many many blogs, I have seen bloggers rave about nail polishes from Claire's. Well I was never a huge fan of Claire's. I have not been there in such a long time. But after seeing all these pretty polishes, I decided I wanted one for myself. I was in a mall recently, and I went to Claire's. I bought one polish which was on clearance for $2. I bought a yellow one called Yellow Brick Road. Awesome name, right?
without flash:

with flash:

I put on 4 coats. Yes 4. I know that's alot. But that's how much it took to be completely opaque. I've never worn all yellow nails before, and I'm not sure I completely liked it. So I couldn't leave it like that.


I added smiley faces. Oh yes :)
I took these pictures right after I did this so please ignore all the messiness and polish on my cuticles. Thanks!
I hope you like my smiley face nails. I know I sure do. They make me feel a tad bit happier when I look at them. And they also remind me of Walmart. Which I love.
:)

4 comments:

AFIxFFTL said...

It seriously took four coats? OMG. How in the world were you that patient? I would have started screaming at it... A lot of good that would have done me. Haha.
I really like your nails with the smileys, though. It definitely reminds me of the greatest place on Earth...WAL-MART! =D

PrincessDiana said...

Yes. 4. They dried quickly though. So I just did one hand, then the other, then the other one, and so on. I didn't have to wait in between.
Thanks!! Oh yes, Walmart was the first thing that popped into my head when I was done =) I love that place <3

AFIxFFTL said...

I can't believe it took that many coats! Nail polish should not to be that sheer. Oh well, at least it dried quickly. That's definitely a plus.
I really want to try the Claire's mood changing nail polishes. They look cool.

PrincessDiana said...

Yea I was disappointed by how sheer it was.
I saw them, but I wanted to get a polish that was on clearance. heehee.