Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I'm going to cry...

My eye is killing me. On Monday afternoon, my contact was bothering my eye. So I took it out. Then my eye was red. When I woke up yesterday, it was so freaking red!!!! It was scary. So I put it my eye drops, put on a small amount of eye makeup, put my glasses on (which I hate wearing in public) and went to school. I took my eye drops with me to use during the day. It helped for a little while, but then my eye just went red again. I was pretty embarrassed. Because a lot of people pointed it out. As if I didn't know already! I do appreciate their honesty however. During the whole day, it keep burning!! My eyes teared up so much, I almost cried multiple times. So today, I woke up and I was hoping it would be gone. But I looked in the mirror. And once again. My eyeball was red. Not as bad as yesterday, but still red. During the day, it would burn and I'd tear up. Not as bad as yesterday though. Now it's still red. I asked my mom to make an appointment at the eye doctor tomorrow. I hope my eye is okay!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

do you still have this problem ?
i have same but when i stay alot on pc...


(mad)

PrincessDiana said...

Nope not anymore =) I got some eye drop medicine that cleared it right up!
My eyes are too accustomed to looking at a computer screen haha

Anonymous said...

will i want rent your eyes
some days
hehe
(mad)

PrincessDiana said...

Haha they're all mine!