Friday, March 12, 2010

Cold Hands...Brrrr....

Hey Hey Hey!
I have added yet another band to my list of favorite bands. I now have...alot!!
Thanks to Treasure, my wonderful awesome friend, I now have three AFI albums. And they are great. I know AFI has been around for a while. A long while, but I've just recently started listening to them! I knew about them, but I didn't listen to their stuff. But I'm very open to music, so when Treasure let me borrow their cds to put on my laptop, I happily accepted. So one song that I am absolutely IN LOVE with (trust me, there's plenty! But I always blog about one song at a time) is Cold Hands. It's from their Crash Love album.

I picked this song to talk about because it's one of the first songs I listened to from the cd. And it's so great! I don't know what it's about. The song isn't literally about someone having cold hands. ...I don't think.

6 comments:

AFIxFFTL said...

I'm so happy that you love AFI! It makes me happier than words could describe. Yay!

"Your serenade turns to filth when I leave so, please, cut the love song."
...I love that song. Good choice! =)

PrincessDiana said...

They're so great!! Their songs are awesome, even if I don't know what they're talking about haha
Ooh I watched their video for Beautiful Thieves yesterday! Finally, haha. I thought it was really cool! <3

AFIxFFTL said...

Yeah, I completely agree! Davey comes up with the weirdest metaphors... Sometimes I wonder if he even knows what he's talking about!
Dude...I haven't seen that video! Well, I know what I'm about to do!

PrincessDiana said...

Hahaha let's hope he does!
It's a cool video! By now, I hope you watched it, did you like it??

AFIxFFTL said...

I would hope so, but sometimes I seriously question it!
It is really cool. And, boy, they keep getting hotter with age. *Sorry, I've had the biggest crush on Davey for 10 years. Haha, yep, I've liked an old dude since I was 7. Creepy, eh?*

PrincessDiana said...

Haha it's okay! It sounds creepy, but I know it's not. I understand haha