Monday, March 1, 2010

I'm sooooo nervous

Hey Hey Hey
In school, I am taking Drama 2. So a major major part of the class is performing a class play. So on Wednesday, I will be in a play. I'm scared. I'm nervous. I don't want to be in a play. I was in a play once and I said 2 sentences. That was easy. In wasn't even on a stage (it was in a gym). But in this play, I say alot more than that. Way more. I'm a very important character. And I'm scared. This is my first real stage play. And I'm so scared. I have all my lines memorized. But it gets confusing when I'm supposed to say them. I am the only character in the play that breaks the fourth wall. So I talk to the audience for the whole thing except one part at the end. I'm the first person and last person to talk. So yea, I feel the pressure. Oh and did I mention that I'm scared?

2 comments:

AFIxFFTL said...

Oh my god! Me, too!!!! It's the scariest thing I've experienced in a while! I can't believe we have to perform tomorrow! Our play, as a whole, just isn't ready for tomorrow! Our flats don't even look good. =( I know you will do fantastic! You're such a good actress, and you're putting so much into your part. You'll do great, I promise!

PrincessDiana said...

Oh Em Geez. That play, was janked up. Yet still pretty good. Hmmm...how did that work out?? I'm glad people liked it!!!

Yes I do agree that it wasn't ready. I didn't feel prepared enough.

Thank you so much!! That really makes me feel awesome!! =D