Sunday, March 14, 2010

Nicole by OPI pink!

Hey Hey Hey!
My friend Lindsey let me borrow another polish. Thanks!! We were sitting at lunch and she just pulled it out of her purse, and I was like Yay!!! Haha. It's a Nicole by OPI polish. Which I've always wanted to try, but they're like $8 at Walmart!! I'm broke!! That's more than I want to spend on nail polish. So I'm very happy I got to try one!




The color is much more fuchsia, the pictures are lying! It's way darker too.
I was surprised how thick and gloppy this polish was. I was expecting it to be very smooth, but it wasn't. Applying it was not fun. Then waiting for it to dry was even worse. I guess I can say it was too sensitive to touch, it moved around and made huge dents where I could see my nail way too easily. Then it still looked really wet when it was dry. I'm not going to buy one of these Nicole polishes. :(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

pink my weakness ^_^
btw i,m (mad about ...)your subscriber in youtube...

PrincessDiana said...

Haha pink is a wonderful color.
Hi!! I'm so happy you found my blog from YouTube, thanks for visiting it!