Friday, March 5, 2010

MONSTER


Hey Hey Hey
I freaking LOVE Lady Gaga. She's amazing. In every way.
I recently heard her song "Monster" and I am absolutely in love with it. Just like I'm in love with all her other songs.
I've been wanting her cd The Fame Monster for a very very very long time, but I just now bought it. I'm so mad that it's censored!! I got it in Walmart. And I didn't want to buy it there because I feared that it would be censored. But after hearing "Monster" I couldn't wait any longer.
I'm listening to it right now!!!

2 comments:

AFIxFFTL said...

Diana, I just want to thank you for letting me borrow this CD! I'm in love! It's so amazing, and it's all I can listen to right now. It's sooo addictive. So, yeah. Haha. Thank you so so so much!

PrincessDiana said...

You're welcome! I'm glad you love it! I agree, it is addicting. I just can't get enough GaGa!!! =)