Saturday, March 13, 2010

meow. meow. and meow.

Hey Hey Hey
One of my life plans is to be the cat lady. I love cats. I love them so much. I can't wait til I can have my own pet cats!! I've been thinking of names for them for quite a while. And I really like my most recent idea!! I really want 3 cats. That's how many I'm planing to get. Of course, I'll probably get more haha. But anyway back to my name idea. One of them can be Michelangelo, another Donatello, and the other one Raphael!! :D
Get it???
NO not the Ninja Turtles!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Renaissance artists!!! :D :D :D
My friend doesn't think it's a good idea. Because of those damn Ninja Turtles...
I think it's really cute. I mean, those are great people to name pets after!! And the names are super awesome!! I mean seriously, those are some cool names.
I know these names would make more sense for pet turtles, but I want cats. Not turtles.

No comments: