Thursday, March 18, 2010

Coastal Scents: St Patrick's Day Green Makeup!!

St. Patrick's Day!! Yay!! I have to admit, that this is one holiday I don't really get into. But I did this year! I wore 2 St. Patrick's Day t-shirts to school, along with my fourleaf clover necklace! And green eye makeup of course!!! Green is one of my favorite colors to use on my eyes. I LOVE it. I wore this last week when I wore my "Kiss me I'm NOT Irish" shirt.


I used my Coastal Scents palette of course!! I used white, green, and silver. Then I used black liquid liner. Very simple and freaking cute!!!

4 comments:

AFIxFFTL said...

It's so cute and to the point I love the pop of silver on the bottom lash! Très Cute!

PrincessDiana said...

Thanks so much!!
I'm glad the silver is noticeable! I didn't want it to be hidden under all of my mascara =)

AFIxFFTL said...

You're welcome!
Don't worry, it's one of the first things I noticed! It was all shiny!

PrincessDiana said...

Yay!! I like shiny heehee