Sunday, May 23, 2010

NYX Lipsticks : Harmonica

Hey Hey Hey!
I love NYX! They're stuff is awesome! I have 7 of their round lipsticks! I have had these since January, and now I'm finally getting to blog about them!
So this week I will blog about them each one by one!
I'll start off with the first one I bought: Harmonica



It is a very light pink! It's very creamy. I have to blend the edges when I wear it.
I'm so so happy that this lipstick isn't shimmery. The little color swatch thing at the bottom was shimmery. But I still bought it, hoping it wouldn't be too shimmery. And it's not!!
I have to be careful with this color. If I put on too much, it will look silvery. And silver doesnt' look good on my lips. I still love it, but I think it looks better in the tube though...

2 comments:

AFIxFFTL said...

Harmonica looks so gorgeous, yet so difficult to work with! I need this one, as well. Along with Narcissus. Just saying. Haha. I needz job, badd.

Anyway, usually I can't tell what specific lipstick you're wearing, but this one, I know right away! It's just so pretty and different. You have excellent taste in lipstick! =)

I still need to finish my NYX round lipsticks blog posts...

PrincessDiana said...

You should get it then!

Yes it's definitely different. I don't have any other color like this! Thanks so much!

Yes you do! =)