Monday, May 3, 2010

I'm going to film another video today...

I'm about to record a video for YouTube about this very blog right here!! Just to tell all my subscribers about it so it can get more readers. Because I feel like no one reads this. I have 10 followers...I think. And I hardly ever get comments. Treasure comments because she is an awesome friend. But I feel like others aren't interested in reading my blog :(
So I'll make a video about it on YouTube because I have a larger audience on YouTube. Hopefully my subscribers will like my blog!! =)
I have to wait for my brother's camera to finish charging. It's the kind of camera where you take the battery out to charge it. So it's not like my camera that I could charge while using it. Oh wells. I'm going to buy a new camera very soon! This week hopefully!! I already picked out which one I want :)

No comments: